Getting a rejuvenating body massage in a sophisticated spa is one of the top recommended things to do in Goa. The state is considered one of the best spa destinations in the world and has a number of parlors to make your tongues go salivating.
But if you are looking for only the best ones, here are the top 5 spas of Goa:
- Sereno Spa: South Goa’s Sereno Spa has bagged up some coveted trophies over the years. Its picturesque location by the Arossim Beach and its exotic décor is a delight to the eye. The services on offer include Ayurveda and skin/body treatments. The couples-only spa package, though expensive, is its best offering.
- Alila Diwa: Alila Diwa near South Goa’s Majorda Beach scores over many of its cousins because of the international techniques it brings into picture. From the Thai massage to Swedish style of therapy to a special technique from Bali- the professionals are not going to leave any body muscle of yours unattended. A 90-minute session would cost you around Rs 3750, which is pretty reasonable.
- Maya Spa: Maya Spa is nestled at The Zuri White Sands at the famed Goa Resort & Casino. For enjoying a luxury spa, it is the best place you can head to. The services are eclectic and include yoga, signature therapies, healing therapies and Maya body care. The ambience is one-of-a-kind and the attendants are very professional.
- Devaaya Ayurveda Spa Resort: If you happen to be at Panjim, then you can pay a visit to Devaaya Ayurveda Spa Resort. Its Ayurveda and spa services are completely satisfying and the prices are reasonable. It is one of the cheaper options for a budget-friendly tourist.
- Bhakti Kuter, Palolem: Palolem’s Bhakti Kuter may not offer the most luxurious spa experience. But what make this place great are its natural locales and a serene milieu. Plus, the rates out here would surely suit your pockets.