Pune is a city in Maharashtra in western India. It is historic, charming, beautiful, religious and blah blah blah! You must have already heard of its fame! So, without further adieu, let us just jump into the list of famous places to visit in Pune:
1. Bund Garden or Mahatma Gandhi Udyan: Situated cozily beside the Mula Mutha River, this garden is that tranquil corner where hearts can melt and romance can thrive! It is a dream place for a family hangout and a recommended corner to bring your girlfriend (or your boyfriend, depending on your preference)! You can also do boating, and even jog around in the morning in your half pants!
2. Aga Khan Palace: Aga Khan Palace has that look which you come across in children’s fairy tales! It is a structure that is a marriage between fantasy & history! In terms of looks, it is sheer delight! And the fact that Gandhi had spent time here is something that will excite any history-lover!
3. Saras Bagh: Saras Bagh is that garden where both localities & tourists flock together in the sunset-tinged evenings. Its grassy carpet is a treat to the feet. And the temple in the premise is an apt retreat for the elderly people.
4. Shaniwarwada: Built in 18th century, Shaniwarwada is a monument. It is a fortified structure and if you love to take snapshots of places, then this site is a must-visit.
5. Konark Park: Konark Park may not be as popular as the attractions aforementioned, but it is a paradise for a bird-watcher and a naturalist. The downside is that photography is prohibited. But the great thing is that at this park, even the birds with different feathers flock together.